Story behind my custom hypnosis audios
Do you like ads?
If you are like most people, you don't!
But it's hard to deny that ads are HIGHLY effective, otherwise, companies around the world wouldn't spend huge sums of money on them!
What if you could use the power of advertisement to get the life you want?
So, I thought - what if we could create our own highly customized ads for the changes we WANT in our lives?
I started to make such audios for myself first. I quickly discovered that listening to these recordings helped me easily incorporate the habit of scheduling my day and significantly decrease some procrastination patterns (specifically, social media use and snacking).
I started to offer this service to my clients and gathered some fantastic feedback from people.
My audios helped them, for example:
- feel much calmer during travels,
- easily replace soft drinks with mineral water,
- create a highly creative state in a matter of minutes,
- overcome fears and start taking action to develop their business,
- increase the amount of physical activity throughout the day,
- stop procrastinating and start knocking items off their to-do list.
The HypnoAds format I created is:
- short (about 5 minutes)
- contains several powerful elements that affect us on both conscious and unconscious levels,
- fun to listen to. :)
You probably heard about hypnotic audios and maybe even listened to some of them, so you know that their average duration is 30 to 40 minutes. The HypnoAd format is designed to be listened to on the go, once or several times a day. You can also choose a specific moment in your day when you'd like to listen to your recording, depending on your goal. For example, if you want to enter a highly productive state, you might listen to your audio just before starting your work.
The elements that we incorporate in our recordings to make them highly effective are the following:
- a variety of your existing solid "anchors" for the state you want to experience more of (sounds, music, phrases, physical movements, memories, etc.);
- binaural voice or music;
- hypnotic and NLP language patterns;
- your own voice (optional).
HypnoAds are good for:
- turning procrastination into action;
- reducing or eliminating performance anxiety and other kinds of anxiety;
- reducing fears;
- habit change;
- improving performance;
- boosting creativity.
Book your free 20 minute consultation to find out if it's a good fit for your situation.